Once you have the Image Block via Site Admin > Modules you need to set it up to appear on your pages.
- Go to Site Admin > Themes and select your theme.
- Choose where you want the Image Block to display (sidebar, album page or photo page) and select Image Block from the Available drop down list (Image#1)
- Click Add
- Select Image Block in the Selected list and select the Image type for the type of image block you want to display (Image#2)
- Un-check the Use Default Settings checkbox to make the other checkboxes active/editable
- Click Save at the bottom of the page and you are done.
NOTE: The default settings for displaying the Heading, Title, etc are set in Site Admin > Image Block