Configuration of the pre-made Gallery themes is a powerful way to customise the way that your gallery looks. This can be easily done through the Gallery administration interfaces.
There are two ways you can configure themes in Gallery:
- Per-album settings
- You can configure certain settings on an individual album basis - you can choose whether or not these settings are applied to sub-albums when the album you configure contains other albums.
- The settings you can configure are:
- Sort Order - this determines how the items within an album are sorted
- Thumbnails - you can change the size of thumbnail images shown in an album
- Resized Images - the different sizes of images available can be configured through this setting
- Plugin Settings - some plugins offer settings that can be customised on an individual album basis
- To learn how to configure per-album settings, check the Configuring Per-Album Settings page
- Global Gallery settings
- More settings are available to configure that affect your entire Gallery site. These are configured through the Site Admin screen