It gives the possibility to download an album as a Zip-archive (without subalbums).
Displays a link to download a ZIP-archive of the current album.
- When an archive is created, it will be cached until the content changes.
- Deprecated files will be deleted automatically.
- Only users with "fullview" rights can use this function.
- Support of module 'keeporiginal'.
- Admin can decide, from which directory the files should come from (albums, resizes, original).
- If the album doesnt contain photos (or movies), the function is disabled.
This module may be downloaded from the Gallery forums here.
To install, extract the "downloadarchive" folder from the zip file into your Gallery 3 modules folder.
Afterwards log into your Gallery web site as an administrator and activate the module in the Admin -> Modules menu.
Configure the module: Settings -> . Save
Apache module ZipArchive
- When two albums have the same name, file caching wont work correctly.
- no support for utf8 encoded album names
- zip files wont be deleted when the album is deleted