Firestats Analytics Analytics
Renders the Firestats Analytics Code at the end of the page. This has been heavily adapted from 'mcp' Google Analytics module.
- Download the module from: here.
- Extract the module to the module directory of your G3 install.
- Activate the module: Login -> Admin -> Modules. Check the box next to the module. Click update at the bottom of the page.
- You then need to go to the settings for the module and define the site ID and FULL path to your db-hit.php file.
- After you save here, the Firestats code should be rendered on each page (you will not see it, it's PHP).
- Be sure that the site you set up in Firestats is a "Generic PHP Page" and not one of the other options.
- This works best if firestats is install on the same server as your G3 page. It may work other ways but I have not tested it.