Meeting Notes: Aug 03 2006 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Aug 03 2006
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- 3 weeks to go; don't leave unit tests to the very end!
- mindless: keyalbum in svn, nearly complete with dynamic albums work; ecard now in svn. haven't seen any work from valiant, so we'll likely drop all his 2.2 tasks except bulk watermarking, which mindless will likely take on
- bharat: very little time to work on DP; will feature freeze 2.2 when it is done, but don't know when that will be; will handoff digibug module to mindless
- Schultmc is now on the board of SPI (Software in the Public Interest). SPI is a 501(c)(3) organization and if Gallery became an affiliated project, we could accept tax deductible donations without the hassle of setting up our own 501(c)(3) organization. Still need to talk to someone from the Mozilla Foundation.
- thumb is working on theme docs; mindless to assist with technical details
- volksport continues planning
- jmullan did some work on dealing with voting abuse in G2 demo sites album