Meeting Notes: Aug 16 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Aug 16 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Only 3 days left!
- camilojd - Still working on unit tests and bugfixing. Code functionality about 70-80% of the original proposal.
- Uday - Code is in the process of being reviewed.
- AdamPflug - Fixing bugs and writing unit tests.
- briankircho - Polishing the code, almost ready for the final review.
- Projects must be submitted for the final review in the next 2 days.
- Code freeze is on Monday the 20th. Students can continue to work after that date, but that's outside of SoC.
Changes to GMC Forums
- Integration forums
- Pretty much done. All that is left is announcing it on GMC.
- Gallery dev community integration
- Module/integration devs should be able to post announcements/news stories, either on planet.gallery2.org or GMC.
- Details to be discussed.
- Date fixed at September 22-23/2007.
- People should start booking tickets to keep costs down.
- We'll be staying at the Orchard Garden Hotel, volksport will make the payment today or tomorrow.
- Volksport is currently shopping for a restaurant and entertainment.
- Lots of activity on the Codex from integrators.
- 1.5.7 will be tested by everyone and ckdake will release it. Hopefully before next week.