Meeting Notes: Aug 23 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Aug 23 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Its done... well done to all the students
- camilojd - Just needs to publish the final code.
- Uday - Committed my complete code to gallery-contrib and got feedback from jablko on initial submission.. so waiting for final review.
- AdamPflug - Fixing bugs and writing unit tests.
- briankircho - SQLite is finalized with all the major bugs worked out..
- Schultmc will file the final report for camilojd with input from the other mentors.
- Schultmc will ping jablko regarding status with uday.
- All mentors need to submit their final surveys by Friday August 31.
- valiant is dealing with webdav permissions issue. It should be release anywhere the it has been already pushed. Looks like a 2.2.3 release.
- valiant will get svn ready and mindless will do the release
- mindless working on bug fixes
- talmdal's estimates he's about 2 weeks away from having a first review of the notification module.
- virshu has started looking into quota+sizelimit
- jozefs will get langman into review ASAP
- At this point no estimated launch date.
- Should schedule a security review once RC-1 is finalized.
- ckdake has just received the preliminary version of G1.6 security report.
- 1.5.7 was released.
Changes to GMC Forums
- Integration forums
- Pretty much done. All that is left is announcing it on GMC.
- Received a letter from a lawyer asking a post in the forums be removed. Bharat has unpublished the conversation.
- Date fixed at September 22-23/2007.
- People should start booking tickets to keep costs down.
- We'll be staying at the Orchard Garden Hotel.
- Volksport is finalizing details.
- Drupal now has a very nifty web translation thing from their SoC. ckdake is going to try and get it up and running this weekend to see if it will work for us.
- Lots of activity on the Codex from integrators.
- All mentors need to submit their final surveys by noon PDT Friday August 31.
- Valiant to assess if there are other severe fixes that should be included in a R2.2.3
- Valiant to write an announcement describing the centralizing of all the integration forums within GMC.