Meeting Notes: Feb 02 2006 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Feb 02 2006
From Gallery Codex
Review open tasks
- OpenUsability -- still need to provide feedback to openusability.org and post an announcement on GMC [thumb]
- Floatingmatrix -- ckdake reports thumb still has some changes to make.. is this ready for 2.1? [thumb/ckdake]
- RC-1 blockers:
- rss (get it cvs-ready and included, or decide it won't make 2.1) [paour/grund/bharat]
- matrix (make any final changes for floating matrix) [thumb/ckdake]
- locking bug [jozefs/mindless]
- We'll likely slip the RC-1 date of 3-Feb a bit, to allow some time to wrap up the above blockers. We need to decide how long we can slip without affecting the schedule for security audit and RC-2.
- Targets: RC-2 around 20-Feb, 2.1 around 1-Mar
- Codex research (survey/card sorting) data is collected.. awaiting analysis.
- Jozefs is nearly done with release-locks bug, so that should make RC-1