Meeting Notes: Jan 25 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Jan 25 2007
From Gallery Codex
- Security audit in progress; Gulftech is estimating to need about 2 weeks, should be done approx. by the end of January / first week of February.
- bharat: no progress last week, should have time this week
- WebDAV / HTTPauth: progress, but slow
- Feedback from microsoft about IIS/fastcgi/phpcgi, valiant/h0bbel still working with microsoft, valiant updated known issues
- No updates this week, still waiting on rosetta request for translation group
- No updates this week
- ckdake: no emails back from anyone yet... im gonna try bugging some people in person once the semester starts back up
- Katrin's new survey has launched
- deviantArt ad in place
- Improvements in Docs / Guidance / Support
- valiant to work with thumb on Gallery2:Themes:Reference if there's time (a lot of code snippets, examples, ..)
- thumb got new docs, valiant didn't have time yet to contribute as well.
- 5,987 clicks from google ads (out of 13,563,220 impressions)
- 17.6k page views for the landing page now
- may need to form for-profit corporation to lower tax liability on ads/affiliate income, SPI may be able to help with this
- schultmc now Deputy Treasurer of SPI
- still need to work on routing donation income directly to SPI
- SPI a little less busy now, schultmc will work on for-profit corp soon
- mindless has revisited trip_search module
- New maintainer has updated it for drupal 4.7
- mindless got CVS access and committed code cleanup and several fixes
- now looking into adding back patch to support searching comments; can then evaluate on drupal-dev if we want to move back to trip_search
- core search module:
- rebuilding search index of GMC continued to cause perf problems, turned it off
- bharat needs to contact drupal devs
- bharat owns this
- Not much feedback for G1.6 yet.
- Will announce a "week of G1.6" after G2.2 RC-2 where everyone will mainly test-drive G1.6 instead of doing G2 stuff.
- jablko/valiant to continue work on webdav/httpauth based blockers for RC-2
- bharat to work on DP and applet blockers