Meeting Notes: Jul 06 2006 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Jul 06 2006
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- all mentors reviews are in
- all students passed
- jablko awaiting review from bharat for Ajax code, bharat suggests that he consider alterntaive approaches in case the Smarty patches get rejected.
- First round of DP code is in. Rough around the edges, still
- birdman: MSSQL is basically done -- tests pass except testInjectSqlWithNulls
- jablko: remailed auth patch and rewrite module patch, httpauth module ready for review
- Zimzat: updated the getMapEntry code to allow optional LIMIT and ORDER BY clauses. Virshu to review and commit it.
- Zimzat: h0bbel has been doing some work with the Codex to help organize it. The new organization is currently under discussion in the -docs mailing list.
- h0bbel plans on doing major docs work during next week
- katrin: collected items for card sorting, began writing explanations for card sorting, revision and little changes in survey
- jablko got feedback from katrin on AJAX UI
- volksport: created the theme contest news story with rules, information, links, prizes, etc.
- volksport: still dealing with various people going/not going
- volksport: will try to move forward with dinner plan this weekend