- Talmdal Is waiting for feedback regarding the design of the input validation.
- Bharat and ckdake are going to look at xmlrpc. ckdake should have a outline by next week.
- Language manager progress slowed down a bit, jozefs should have something for review soon.
- Valiant is still sporatically working on the ACL change (allowing multiple accessListId, itemId mappings). slow progress this week, didn't have much time to work on it.
- Joe7. is nowhere compared to where I've planned to be at this point. (some reasons in status mail which was blocked as I see, resending now).
- Bharat working on comments/akismet module.
- The comments module will be used as a test-bed for publish/unpublish GalleryComment entity methods implemented via permissions
- The above concept can later be refactored into core.
- We can have publishing queues, but use permissions to control visibility when you're in a queue.
Summer of Code
- Camilo (Media Metadata Extraction/Manipulation)
- Took time out for exams
- Is working on making the search more functional (ajax, yui interactions).
- Plans to polish both backends' r/o support before starting serious work on search implementation.
- Needs to test more cases with Unicode data.
- Uday (WebBased Image Manipulation)
- Plan to start some image manipulation modules next week.
- Main priority is integrating image manipulations.
- Brian (Gallery 2 SQLite backend)
- Has upload some code for an initial review
- Adam (Full Text Indexes for Gallery2 Search)
- Has a module installing and correctly setting up the required database tables.
- Needs to find/create a large example data set to test performance.
- Created wiki regarding project
- Should have indexing working by the end of the week.
Changes to GMC Forums (Integrations)
- No update.
- Kieran is going on vacation for 2 weeks.
- We should prepare the forums for now and import the 3rd party forums at a later time.
- We'll host the integration pages at e.g. Gallery2:Integration:Drupal.
- 1.6 looking good!
- There are some nice things in G1 UI that we should reproduce in G2.
- Ckdake has received 1 quote and is waiting for others..
- Still waiting for an update from Jeff Ward on docs, but he has been very active.
- Need to pick a date soon.
- It looks like the decision boils down to excluding one of jens, ckdake, Joe7. Joe7 indicated that he was unlikely to make it this year.
- Looks like it is September 22/23
- Ckdake will develop an approach to paying bounty's to developers to develop the top 5 or 10 RFE.
- Students and mentors to publish a schedule and milestones for each SoC project on the Codex.
- Valiant to hack the GMC forum template to make nested forums possible.
- Review Gallery2:Usability_Issues:Permissions#Wireframes and send feedback to katrin on gallery-devel.
Closed action items