Meeting Notes: Mar 01 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Mar 01 2007
From Gallery Codex
- Its completed and the winners announced
- Discussion re: when to create a R2.2 Branch vs a R2.3 Branch. The decision is to branch R2.2 when released and wait until later to branch a R2.3 if required.
- Valiant found a potential DP release blockers. The webdav and 'latest comments thumbnail popup' issues are nice to have.
- R2.2 final targetted for 2 weeks, given the current blocker list.
- Waiting for info for the README from Gulftech
- 9 languages above 98%, 23 above 50%!
- mindless asked that the team to avoid any text changes between now and 2.2 final.
- ckdake emailing with a grad student who will help us, will cc -docs on it.
- will probably get a student to work on this
- schultmc will work on for-profit corp soon
Summer of Code
- it's on
- so far bharat, mindless, talmdal and Zimzat have offered to mentor
- virshu and jablk1 are still undecided
- best to apply sooner than later.
- gmc has been stable
- no updates
- no updates this week (but there has been a lot of development)
- awaiting reply from Gulftech about security review
- Joe7 will contact the authors to determine mode of payment (Paypal or cheque)
- bharat will send the payments as determined by Joe7
- bharat will work on the image popup blocker
- valiant will close webdav/i18n chars task
- schultmc to put PCMag/InformationWeek scans in the GMC G2
- h0bbel to post something about InformationWeek in the next "nice news" article
- schultmc will coordinate with -core on what to apply for