Meeting Notes: Mar 22 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Mar 22 2007
From Gallery Codex
Gallery 2.2 / 2.2.1
- Need to figure out what the DP strategy for 2.2 users in regards to experimental repository. For example: current experimental becomes 2.2-experimental, we add 2.3-experimental in current svn. Which will result in the end user seeing more repositories listed and multiple experimental repositories.
- Already have 2 fixes and 1 is ready for testing.
- jablko gave an update on the webdav mime issue.
- Plan for 2.2.1
- valiant will commit his current fix for 2.2.1
- valiant will make up a session test matrix
- bharat will run through the test matrix (need others to help!)
- jablko will determine by tomorrow if the webdav fix can happen in the webdav module only
- mindless will update the patch script
- Release 2.2.1 targeted for Saturday 24-March
- Potential plugins for the 2.2 Experimental Repository (Review at next meeting)
- publishxp for vista
- webcam file: urls
- exif block ajaxified
- randomhighlight pass-by-reference fix
Gallery 2.3 Roadmap
- An extra meeting to discuss and prioritize the r2.3 roadmap needs to be scheduled. Probably needs 30 - 60 minutes.
Summer of Code
- Student deadlines have been extended to Mar 26, 2007 5PM PDT
- The application review deadline has been extended to Apr 11
- A handful of applications have been received and a few duplicates
- schultmc: sent out a call for applications and updated the ideas page.
- Leasson learned: need to encourage applicants to come up with their own ideas.
- No updates on the survey / usability this week.
- ckdake is evaluating 'pootle' as an alternative to rosetta on launchpad
- apidoc errors page is much shorter.
- schultmc to put PCMag/InformationWeek scans in the GMC G2.
- h0bbel to post something about InformationWeek in the next "nice news" article.
- mindless to move the nzdi theme from drupal-dev to GMC.
- release 2.2.1 activities as outlined above.