Meeting Notes: May 13 2008 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: May 13 2008
From Gallery Codex
- ckdake (notes)
Summer of Code
- no updates (still in familiarization with project period)
- phinze: beckett needs to find out status
Summer of Usability
- jhilden is back in Germany and getting started
- ckdake will hook him up with floridave for problem reports with uploader in forums
- bharat and valiant getting together on Thursday to finalize
- reviews process is very slow (bharat is scheduling time to do reviews every day for 30min at 5PM PST)
- 1.5.8-RC1 and 1.6-alpha4 on May 31st.
- tim_j found new restaurant for meeting (old one closed on our weekend)
- everyone buy plane tickets NOW!
- tim_j will send a reminder to -core
- ckdake e-mailed someone to put together t-shirt design for us, hasn't heard back and will follow up.
Action Items For Next Week
(bold ones are overdue)
- look over review #621 and get that in
- take over driving 2.2.5
- harass bharat about G1 reviews, G2 reviews
- dry run of G2 release process
- see if valiant can help out with virshu's review
- hunt down people to finish up blockers
- follow up with fryfrog to do some SQLite testing (from several months ago nightly -> upgrade to latest in SVN)
- commit icons for paularmstrongdesigns and KSIcons
- maps module on GMC (no due date)
- continue work on G1 security issues including backporting to 1.5 series.
- look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)
- ping phinze for SoC updates
- update us on corporation status "Real Soon Now"
- backport fixes and ask for code reviews or contact the security team to see if 2.2.5 can go in (after end of next friday when school is over and will have more time)
Not at Meeting
- finish putting together MS testing plan
- add more to test matrix for other platforms
Completed Action items from last week