Meeting Notes: May 31 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: May 31 2007
From Gallery Codex
- Mindless is in the process of merging the 2.2.2 release
- Mindless would like some help testing the upgrades, probably starting June 1st.
- Will give the translators a week or so to provide updates.
Summer of Code
- Brian is working on his project, SQLite is making progress. Brian just got access to SF so will assign himself to a bug.
- Zimzat's student will have a schedule to him by next week.
- We need a status report from virshu regarding his student.
- It was agreed that we should set some milestones for the students, as 50% of the work is polishing the code up and getting it production ready. By June 21, there should be a demo up that we can play with. Not production quality, but something that can be used to start looking at architectural issues.
Changes to GMC Forums
- Kieran is on top of that task and has sent an email to all integration developers.
- Discussions continue on gallery-devel mailing list.
- Bharat will ping Kieran for an update.
Gallery 2.3 Roadmap
- Item add refactoring is complete.
- Talmdal working on import/export task and input validation. Has resolved all the issues, but just needs to test against Oracle.
- No update from Signe on akismet module
- ItemMove DHTML is 99% complete, waiting for Bharat's opinion.
- ItemDelete de-ajaxing is 80%
- Jozefs is working on the language manager. The admin subview is mostly functional. Still needs some testing and should be ready for review soon.
- Snapgalaxy module needs to be tested. Bharat is in contact with their business guy so a legal agreement can be set up for it. Once these happen, it can be added to svn.
- Jmullan is moving forward with organizing Minneapolis. Typically, individuals will book their own rooms and should plan for about 25 people. Should a the hotel hold a block of rooms (12-15).
- Ckdake has reorganized the codex page GalleryCon2007, so every one needs to update the table by June 7th.
- Barring any objections the date will the weekend of August 25/26 or Sept 8/9
- There is a proposal for a new G2 Starter guide from Jeff Ward.
- Ckdake is functioning as the contact person on the gallery side
- No updates this week. From last week: ckdake continues to work on evaluating 'pootle' and that it continues to be a challenge to set up.
- No updates this week.
- No reply from gulftech about the g1 audit.
- We need to all record our date preferences on the GalleryCon2007 page.
- Review Gallery2:Usability_Issues:Permissions#Wireframes and send feedback to katrin on gallery-devel
- Mindless will svn diff 2.2 branch to 2.2-experimental and add to ccollab
- Bharat will line a Gallery 1.6 security review.
- Bharat will ping Jens about the week-of-G1.
- Bharat will ping Kieran for an update regarding the G2 Forums.
Closed action items