Meeting Notes: Sep 06 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Sep 06 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- briankircho and uday submitted
- code repo set up on code.google.com
- Gallery invited to Mentor Summit in Mountain View on Oct 6 and needs to select 3 org admins/mentors
- schultmc will write GMC article about SoC
- schultmc will pick who attends mentor summit (Google will pay airfare up to $500 domestic, $1200 international).
- Bharat has paid one bounty, and is waiting to pay the other one
- New bug got introduced into webdav late in the release process that lists all files from all subdirs recursively as if they were direct children
- Andy has pushed the fix to the experimental branch and is awaiting feedback. Next steps:
- Merge into release branch so that we get a DP update
- Release new version of webdav package on Gallery2:Download page
- Maybe push 2.2.3a early next week
- talmdal: Notification module is up for review (another version out tonight)
- mindless working on bug fixes.
- briankircho working on SQLite this week
- bharat is working on language pack manager
- virshu: navId change is up for review
- jozefs: looking at 1789108
- At this point no estimated launch date.
- ckdake will get a quote for RC-1 review from GDS.
- schultmc will give bharat an update on SPI $$$ situation
- Still waiting for final security report. Jens is working on preliminary issues that apply to 1.5 and 1.6.
- Release new 1.5.x security fix when all security bugs fixed
- Jens needs skin help for 1.6 -- 1.5.x skins need to be updated for 1.6
- Jens will document how to update skins on the wiki, then ask for help on -devel
- Might need to backport sec fixes to older versions of G1 for Debian
Changes to GMC Forums
- valiant pinged Kieran about importing the forum posts, no reply yet. All that is left is announcing it on GMC.
- Date fixed at September 22-23/2007.
- Bharat needs receipts from folks. Sooner he gets receipts, sooner they get paid.
- Would be nice to know the amounts. Email to Bharat or put in the wiki.
- Bharat has talmdal, josefs' receipts.
- People should start booking tickets to keep costs down.
- We'll be staying at the Orchard Garden Hotel.
- Volksport is finalizing details.
- Web translation interface built for Drupal.
- Talks to Drupal's site to get list of projects. If someone modifies it to talk to DP, we could have a winner.
- ckdake to assess feasibility when there's time.
- Big reorganization by mindless last week, some updates this week
- Valiant to write an announcement describing the centralizing of all the integration forums within GMC. Will wait two weeks. If old forum posts haven't been imported by then, will announce the current status.