Meeting Notes: Sep 20 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Sep 20 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Wrap up article published
- BrianKircho has code for 5 out of 7 blockers and will be commiting that code shortly
- Suggestion: VMWare appliance with SQLite for testing
- Google said it's pointless to change grades at this time. Suggestion: Concrete guidelines for passing for future Summers of Code
- Final security review is in
Changes to GMC Forums
- profix898 taking over for Kieran. Progress is being made
- Date fixed at September 22-23/2007.
- Bharat needs receipts from folks. Sooner he gets receipts, sooner they get paid.
- Would be nice to know the amounts. Email to Bharat or put in the wiki.
- Bharat has talmdal, josefs' receipts.
- People should have booked their tickets.
- We'll be staying at the Orchard Garden Hotel.
- Lunch at Google on Friday. Quite a few will go directly to Google from the airport.
- Volksport is finalizing details.
- T-shirts have arrived
- Bharat will submit phone number updates
- Volksport will have printed phone lists
- Valiant to write an announcement describing the centralizing of all the integration forums within GMC. Will wait one week. If old forum posts haven't been imported by then, will announce the current status.