Bulk Up Module
Edit the title of many photos at once, from the album view.
Adds a new block that can edit the title of one or more photos in an album when browsing. It adds a check box to select the photos to edit.
- Edit the title of one or more photos or albums from the side bar.
- Prepend, append, or replace the old title.
- "select all" to edit all the photos on the screen at once.
" "fill in" to fill in a range of check boxes. You would select the first and last photo and click "Fill in" to select the ones in between.
- Download the plugin: http://galleryproject.org/files/bulkup_0.zip
- Unzip it in the modules directory.
- login as admin
- select plugins from the left navigation
- Under the Extra Data section install the bulk up module.
- In the theme, add "Bulk Editing Controls" as a block to show in the side bar.
- Go to the album browse page.
- Use check boxes to select pictures.
- Type a new title in the box on the side bar and press enter.
- Replace - Replace the title
- Append - Add text to the end of the existing title.
- Prepend - Add text to the beginning of the existing title.
Requested Features for Next Version
- Edit other features besides the title.