User Info Module
Logs User ID, User Name, IP Address, Date and Time, and Action when
users Login, Logout, Failed Login Attempt, Admin Re-Authenicate, or when a user registers.
This module was created by Charles Knowlton (Charles08) with the much appreciated help of bharat, Joe7, and alendeman.
- Logs User Id, Username, IP Address, Date & Time, and the Action
- Can click on the Username(if valid) and open the User Profile Page
- Can click on the IP Address to do a reverse lookup.
- Choose Default Records per Page
- Choose Default Sort Column
- Choose Default Sort Order
- Choose to use the Gallery Date & Time or your own custom Date & Time
- Choose what you want to log.
- Choose the color of the Action
This module will work on both Gallery 3.0.0 & Gallery 3.0.1
You can install this module by downloading the file from the forum post.
You can also go to http://www.gallerymodules.com/ to download the module.
- You can configure the module by going to Login -> Admin -> Settings -> User Info
- On the Dashboard go to the dashboard content and add User Information to the center.
2.0.0 - 01/16/2011
Fixed the Installer file to uninstall correctly
1.0.0 - 01/02/2011
None that I am aware of.
If you come across any issues please post them in the forum here.