Meeting Notes: Apr 10 2008 - Gallery Codex
Personal tools

Meeting Notes: Apr 10 2008

From Gallery Codex

Revision as of 15:28, 1 July 2013 by Bharat (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "codex.gallery2.org" to "codex.galleryproject.org")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Present

  • talmdal
  • ckdake
  • jmullan
  • joe7
  • valiant (notes)

Project Tasks

Summer of Code

  • we have some applicatants that have taken on familiarization tasks
  • the deadline for completion is April 16th
  • all the applicants have been notified that this is a requirement
  • things are looking good so far, we're on track with the evaluation process
  • schultmc notified Google that we'll take 2 students (1 mentored by talmdal, 1 by beckett)

Summer of Usability

  • Deadline for apps is April 14th
  • ckdake won't receive anything before that date

Gallery 2.2.5

  • No blockers anymore
  • Need to start backporting
  • Should build a private RC for G2.2.5 such that we can send an announcement to the trusted redistributors

Gallery 2.3

  • http://codex.galleryproject.org/Gallery2:2.3_Release_Blockers
  • slow but steady progress
  • bharat, talmdal, and virshu are busy with bug fixes.
  • Decision: No HTTP Digest auth for G2.3, too big of a change
  • talmdal almost finished the admin-session-compartmentalization task (separate session timeout for site admin area)
  • jmullan can do more G2 reviews. Please assign him to your reviews if you need a reviewer.

Gallery 1

  • jmullan, beckett and bharat doing G1 code reviews
  • ~6 reviews with progress now (yay, past week was 7 reviews without progress)
  • need to work with schultmc and debian on what to do about whether or not to backport security fixes from 1.6 tto 1.5.8


GCon

  • Updates: See

Action Items For Next Week

(bold ones are overdue)

  • beckett
    • look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)
      • Update: almost done
  • jmullan
    • maps module on GMC (no due date)
    • hassle people about gcon
    • keep doing G1 reviews
    • get some g2 reviews to get into the g2 swing again
    • poster and cds for mySql Con?
  • schultmc
    • update us on corporation status soon
  • ckdake
    • follow up with paour about GCon
  • tim_j
    • catch up on reviews and ask jmullan for help as needed
    • schedule date for next G1 releases so ckdake can be ready

Not at Meeting

  • h0bbel
    • finish putting together MS testing plan
    • add more to test matrix for other platforms
  • thumb
    • commit icons for paularmstrongdesigns and KSIcons

New action items

  • valiant to backport all necessary changelists to Gallery 2.2.5
  • valiant to update G2.3 release blockes page, mainly with HTTP digest auth
  • tim_j / schultmc to assess whether G1.5.8 updates are really needed or if G1.6 is sufficient as a patch/upgrade path
  • tim_j to updatr the GCon08 wiki page with the new information about the hotel and the program


Completed Action items from last week

advertisements