Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes: Aug 2 2007" - Gallery Codex
Personal tools

Difference between revisions of "Meeting Notes: Aug 2 2007"

From Gallery Codex

m (Text replacement - "codex.gallery2.org" to "codex.galleryproject.org")
 
Line 11: Line 11:
 
''' Gallery 2.3 '''
 
''' Gallery 2.3 '''
 
* Spam protection: Bharat mostly done. maybe tomorrow.
 
* Spam protection: Bharat mostly done. maybe tomorrow.
* http://codex.gallery2.org/Gallery2:2.3_Release_Blockers
+
* http://codex.galleryproject.org/Gallery2:2.3_Release_Blockers
 
* Still waiting until Jozefs is back (Language Manager) to know how near/far we are from feature freeze
 
* Still waiting until Jozefs is back (Language Manager) to know how near/far we are from feature freeze
 
* Valiant to document missing steps in ALCs so someone else can pick it up
 
* Valiant to document missing steps in ALCs so someone else can pick it up

Latest revision as of 15:28, 1 July 2013

Project Tasks

Summer of Code

  • camilojd - finishing up last details on metadata editor ui, committed rest of the code, next is unit testing
    • zimzat officially asking for someone to take over as mentor (hasn't had time to give proper reviews and guidance). Will discuss with schultmc and we'll figure something out
    • only zimzat has officially reviewed code so far, camilojd will get it in reviews.gallery2.org (Zimzat has had trouble logging in to reviews)
  • AdamPflug - virshu hasn't seen him in the last week, but was pretty much done with code and starting on unit tests last time. his code is in -contrib and virshu reviewed it
  • briankircho - code is working well and passes all the tests. schultmc added him to gallery-contrib and the code is committed (during the meeting :) )
  • Uday is working on getting code into SVN. needs to get his code in front of a reviewer
  • 17 days to go! Everyone needs to get review feedback ASAP!

Gallery 2.3

  • Spam protection: Bharat mostly done. maybe tomorrow.
  • http://codex.galleryproject.org/Gallery2:2.3_Release_Blockers
  • Still waiting until Jozefs is back (Language Manager) to know how near/far we are from feature freeze
  • Valiant to document missing steps in ALCs so someone else can pick it up
  • Virshu pursuing Jablko on Ajax Item Admin for status and possible help because Jablko is still working on webdav too

Gallery 1

  • 1.5.7 Almost ready to go
  • Security review for 1.6 has been contracted, they should start next week.

Changes to GMC Forums

  • Some things done to cut down on spam
  • New integration forums are there now
  • We're sticking with a single codex namespace for integrations

GalleryCon 2007

  • Date (still) fixed at September 22-23/2007.
  • People should start booking tickets to keep costs down.
  • Volksport and he's looking into hotels
  • Bharat and Ckdake will continue to pester Volksport

Usability/Docs

  • Still waiting to see the actual results / docs from Jeff Ward.
  • Still no word from Katrin.

Action Items

  • Bounty program announcement will go up tonight - ckdake
  • 1.5.7 will be tested by everyone and ckdake will release it

Completed Action Items

advertisements