Meeting Notes: June 24 2008 - Gallery Codex
Personal tools

Meeting Notes: June 24 2008

From Gallery Codex

Revision as of 15:30, 1 July 2013 by Bharat (Talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "codex.gallery2.org" to "codex.galleryproject.org")

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Present

  • ckdake (notes)
  • virshu
  • jhilden
  • schultmc
  • Charles08
  • talmdal (late)
  • bharat (late)

Project Tasks

Summer of Code

  • phinze
    • putting code up for review, starting on test coverage
    • next step is leveraging YUI to avoid duplication
  • johndbritton
    • not at meeting but was on IRC last night and things are looking good
    • talmdal needs to confirm he's doing end-to-end development

Summer of Usability

Gallery 1

  • 1.5.8-RC1 and 1.6-alpha4 soon?

Gallery 2.3

  • new site admin UI from digibug -> bharat
  • wpg2 password hashing issue -> valiant (but anyone else can do! valiant is busy)
  • no remaining blockers for RC, just for final release (blockers page updated)

Action Items For Next Week

(bold ones are overdue)

  • ckdake
    • continue to get fryfrog/talmdal to help with some release testing
    • continue to harass bharat about G1 reviews, G2 reviews, SoC
    • follow up with fryfrog to do some SQLite testing (from several months ago nightly -> upgrade to latest in SVN)
  • schultmc
    • update us on corporation status "Real Soon Now"
    • backport fixes and ask for code reviews or contact the security team to see if 2.2.5 can go in
  • alindeman
    • review 341: ffmpeg

Not at Meeting

  • h0bbel
    • finish putting together MS testing plan
    • add more to test matrix for other platforms
  • beckett
    • look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)

Completed Action items from last week

advertisements