The analysis module looks at the Gallery 2 database for items that have known problems or missing data.
Originally written to help locate broken images cause by a bad\incomplete transfer to a new server and then extended to search for missing keywords on photos.
On the Site Admin page in the section Analysis:
- Discovers all photos with broken derivatives. Adds links to view\edit the affected item.
- Reports all photos without keywords. Adds links to view\edit the affected item.
- Reports all photos without a title. Adds links to view\edit the affected item.
- List images with titles set as default camera names e.g. DSC_0001 and IMG_0001.
- List images with filenames using default camera names e.g. DSC_0001 and IMG_0001.
- Lists images with the file extension in the title
- Lists images without file extension.
- Lists images without tags (Assuming tags module is installed AND active).
- Lists images with duplicate titles within the same album.
- Lists albums without google map location (assuming map module is installed AND active).
You can install this module by:
- Going to Site Admin
- Clicking on the Plugins link from the left side.
- Then click on Get More Plugins Tab.
- Then click on Show Repository List.
- Then check the box that says "Community Plugins"
- Then click Save
- Then Click Download Plugin List
- You will then see the Module 'Analysis' listed under 'Analysis'.
- Then click on Download
For full version history and screenshots see: http://www.markridgwell.com/gallery/
- Add 'Delete derivative' and 'Rebuild Derivatives' on broken images.
- Add 'Set Keyword' on missing keywords.
- Add paging support for long lists.
- Add ability to have custom prefixes in the search for default names.
- Add search for items with duplicate names in same album, e.g. two images called 'Cat' in the album 'X'.