Who is online
Makes blocks available to themes for showing who is onine.
Show users that are online. .
- Shows users that are online.
- This is a 3rd party module and is not available via Downloadable plugins.
- Download the module from the download page if necessary. http://codex.galleryproject.org/images/a/af/Whoisonline.zip
- Extract the contents of the file to the modules directory of you G2 install.
- Install and activate the module in site admin -> modules
- You can now add the block via the edit album -> theme tab -> blocks to show on the ....
- Now you and the visitors of your site see the online users in your sidebar in all album / photo pages.
- General layout:
- Edit: modules/whoisonline/templates/blocks/WhoIsOnlineSummary.tpl and save as modules/whoisonline/templates/blocks/local/WhoIsOnlineSummary.tpl
- Want to only show the data to registered users:
- Edit WhoIsOnlineSummary.tpl adding:
to the top
and closing the if add:
to the bottom.
See http://codex.galleryproject.org/Gallery2:Themes:Reference:Variables for more info.
Currently there are no feature requests for this module.
Currently there are no known issues for this module.