This is Siriux theme with Lightbox added. I only tested it with Gallery 2.2, but should work also with 2.1. Current version is called 0.0.5, but it may be treated as stable - I use it for months at Ijon.info. The only problem with the theme I see now is localization. I followed the rules from Gallery2:Localization but theme still speaks to me only in English.
User Defined Settings
- Number of items to show per page
- Blocks to show on album and photo pages
- Width of page content in pixels
- Group sub-albums by year (album must be sorted by date!)
- Enable prev/next navigation by clicking in the left/right half of the image
- Localization doesn't work
- Sometimes album descriptions flows in a weird way, like here
- Theme goes mad in Internet Explorer, temporary solution is to install theme.css from my page: , I'll release a new version with updated theme.css in few days
- little changes to theme.css for proper rendering in IE and to keep album description in rectangle (resolved bug).
- js/ directory is back at its place, I've deleted it by mistake in 0.0.3 hence this Lighbox effects haven't work.
- basic font is now Arial, not Tahoma,
- background is darker,
- now it displays nicely in Internet Explorer,
- screenshot.png added,
- MANIFEST added,
- little changes to theme.tpl and theme.inc.
None at this moment