Allows integration of Fancybox within Gallery 3.
Additional configuration is required. Please make sure visit module's admin page and save settings at least once
Installation / Configuration
Activate the module: Login -> Admin -> Modules. Check the box next to the module.
Visit Module Configuration Page to fine-tune the presentation
Please note, module does not replace default functionality of the Wind theme.
The following steps are required:
- in page.html.php comment out line
<?= $theme->script("gallery.show_full_size.js") ?>
- in photo.html.php comment out lines
$.gallery_show_full_size(<?= html::js_string($theme->item()->file_url()) ?>, full_dims, full_dims);
- in fancybox module configuration, specify .g-fullsize-link as a target
- Added reminder to make sure that module is initialized before first use
- Optimized so that G3 does combine JS/CSS code
- Fixed issue with module in default state not properly creating JS with settings
- Some layout cleanup
- ADMIN: Added support for [Overlay Dynamic] title position
- ADMIN: Added option to allow cyclic navigation
- Fixed issue with [Title Position = Hide] still showing title
- Fixed syntax error in IE7/IE8 Compatibility Mode
- FancyBox core updated to 1.3.4
- Admin form backend optimization
- Options, Options, more options
- Dynamic JS generation improved