This module allows the synchronization of directories (albums) and files (images/videos) from a local directory on your server.
Installation & Configuration
- Upload source code of Folder Sync module to your server
- Activate Folder Sync module: Admin > Modules.
- Setup cronjob similar to this:
30 * * * * php /path/to/gallery3/modules/folder_sync/cron.php
- Make a new folder in your server, or use an existing one, then upload your images to that folder.
- From the Admin Dashboard, click Settings > Folder Sync, and input the path to the folder you created.
- Also, there is an option to enable deletions (by default it's turned off)
Couple of notes:
- Make sure to run the cronjob in the context of the webserver's user (e.g. apache).
- I do NOT recommend running the cronjob more than once in an hour. If your images don't change much, it's sufficient to run it once a day.
- The path is a local server folder, not a url
Support requests/Bug reports
Please join us here: http://galleryproject.org/node/109161