Adds OpenID, Facebook, and Microsoft account functionality to the login page.
- Provides a single form for normal gallery log in and for OpenID login
- Automatically provisions user accounts using as much information as it received from the OpenID provider
- Ties the OpenID identifier to the Gallery3 user through a separate table, allowing gallery users and OpenID users to coexist.
- Allows users to login with their Facebook or Microsoft (Hotmail, Live, Outlook.com, MSN, etc.) accounts.
- Provides administration options for changing the order and visibility of login providers
This module may be downloaded from tkott's site: here.
To install, download the module above, unzip it, and rename the inner folder to ‘openid’. Upload this folder into your modules directory. Open the gallery administration, and activate the module.
For more details see: http://kott.fm/tomek/plugins-extensions/openid/