Set Title And Description From Exif Data
When images/movies are added, will set the title and description from the exif/meta data (if it exists)
- REQUIRES EXIF MODULE ACTIVE
- Requires FFMPEG if you want the data from movies as well.
This module requires that the Gallery3:Modules:exif is installed and activated.
Item Description will be populated from IPTC: Caption if it exists.
Item Title will be populated from IPTC: ObjectName if it exists.
This module may be downloaded from the codex here.
To install, extract the "stadfed" folder from the zip file into your Gallery 3 modules folder.
I don't think there is any configuration for this module. It just works!
- v5: Reverted 'only set title if it doesn't exist' - title is always set to filename minus ext by default and caused this module not to update title if it existed(which it did)... going to have to think about this, but back to working.
- V4: Initial release after bugfix(s) - will not set data if data exists in DB already (future module concerns and when editing a photo/movie would reset any changes back to metadata... even if you changed it via edit...
- V1: Only Jnash knows as he did it all!