Gallery3:Themes:left right wind - Gallery Codex
Gallery3:Themes:left right wind
From Gallery Codex
Left right wind Theme
- This theme is based on the default wind theme, but uses a wide format enabling the full width of the screen to be utilised for displaying image and album thumbnails.
- It enables the use of the three mouse buttons - when viewing a photo you can quickly navigate to the next and previous images. The mouse wheel button displays the full size image as an overlay.
- The theme also has keyboard navigation available.
- Users can use the left and right mouse buttons to navigate when viewing a photo. The up arrow key will return the user to the parent album at the correct page.
- The theme is easily customised to change the default behaviour to suit individual requirements.
- Modal popup for full size image.
- Modal popup for login.
- Disables the default right click menu in the browser (e.g. Save Image as...). This makes it more difficult for users to copy and download gallery images.
- Download the theme from Left_right_wind.zip and extract to your themes directory.
- Admin -> Appearance -> Theme choice. Choose the theme.
- Admin -> Appearance -> Theme options. Choose your settings for resized images (800px works well), thumbnail size (200px works well). An option is also available to reverse the left/right mouse click navigation