Meeting Notes: Apr 12 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Apr 12 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Its official that we have 4 students and 4 mentors
- The coding officially starts on May 28th. Until them we integrate the students into our community.
- Students should send weekly status reports once coding starts.
- As a general guideline, discussions should cc -devel
- schultmc will send out welcome emails to the successful students. (Schultmc 12:39, 12 April 2007 (PDT) Done)
Release 2.3 Roadmap
- Decision was made to only have minor API changes in G2.3
- Significant discussion around the categorization and priorities of what will be contained in Release 2.3. Gallery2:Roadmap:2.3 has been updated to reflect the result of these discussions.
- Targeting a code freeze 3 - 6 months from now.