Meeting Notes: Apr 3 2008 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Apr 3 2008
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Currently there are 2 mentors and several advisors.
- We've had way fewer applications than in past years but several of the prospective students are communicating via IRC and our SoC mailing list
- Anyone wanting to help provide feedback is encouraged to do so, especially before the student app deadline.
- valiant is looking forward to a (small) qualifying task for each student that we consider seriously. This should be started as soon as possible as the decision deadline is in 2.5 weeks.
Summer of Usability
- jmullan is busy with things. (he and tim_j did talk to confirm they weren't both waiting) 7 open reviews without progress
- bharat/beckett will get on these as well
- need to work with schultmc and debian on what to do about whether or not to backport security fixes from 1.6 tto 1.5.8
- no update
Action Items For Next Week
(bold ones are overdue)
- look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)
- maps module on GMC (no due date)
- hassle people about gcon
- keep doing G1 reviews
- get some g2 reviews to get into the g2 swing again
- poster and cds for mySql Con?
- update us on corporation status soon
- follow up with paour about GCon
- catch up on reviews and ask jmullan for help as needed
- schedule date for next G1 releases so ckdake can be ready
Not at Meeting
- finish putting together MS testing plan
- add more to test matrix for other platforms
- commit icons for paularmstrongdesigns and KSIcons
Completed Action items from last week
- create a very short list of good projects for a SoC student
- get bharat 2007 tax info from SPI