Meeting Notes: Aug 2 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Aug 2 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- camilojd - finishing up last details on metadata editor ui, committed rest of the code, next is unit testing
- zimzat officially asking for someone to take over as mentor (hasn't had time to give proper reviews and guidance). Will discuss with schultmc and we'll figure something out
- only zimzat has officially reviewed code so far, camilojd will get it in reviews.gallery2.org (Zimzat has had trouble logging in to reviews)
- AdamPflug - virshu hasn't seen him in the last week, but was pretty much done with code and starting on unit tests last time. his code is in -contrib and virshu reviewed it
- briankircho - code is working well and passes all the tests. schultmc added him to gallery-contrib and the code is committed (during the meeting :) )
- Uday is working on getting code into SVN. needs to get his code in front of a reviewer
- 17 days to go! Everyone needs to get review feedback ASAP!
- Spam protection: Bharat mostly done. maybe tomorrow.
- Still waiting until Jozefs is back (Language Manager) to know how near/far we are from feature freeze
- Valiant to document missing steps in ALCs so someone else can pick it up
- Virshu pursuing Jablko on Ajax Item Admin for status and possible help because Jablko is still working on webdav too
- 1.5.7 Almost ready to go
- Security review for 1.6 has been contracted, they should start next week.
Changes to GMC Forums
- Some things done to cut down on spam
- New integration forums are there now
- We're sticking with a single codex namespace for integrations
- Date (still) fixed at September 22-23/2007.
- People should start booking tickets to keep costs down.
- Volksport and he's looking into hotels
- Bharat and Ckdake will continue to pester Volksport
- Still waiting to see the actual results / docs from Jeff Ward.
- Still no word from Katrin.
- Bounty program announcement will go up tonight - ckdake
- 1.5.7 will be tested by everyone and ckdake will release it
Completed Action Items