webdav is working, just one P9 issue left (several P8 for RC-2..)
want to get banner ads out asap. ckdake will ask Joe7 to proceed.
flash banner ads ready, still waiting for better landing page/docs, copy&paste examples; Joe7 hopes we can prioritize this
New main page, development page, about page and quick start guide have launched. New Downloads page nearly ready.
agreed to review "Using Gallery" section of README.html and merge anything useful into Quick Start Guide on codex, then replace this section in README with a link to Quick Start Guide. ckdake will do this.
ckdake has not received emails back from college proposal for doc writers
schultmc talked to SPI, found our Google Ads revenue is not tax exempt (can't go through SPI); to determine if affiliate revenue is tax exempt they need to see the affiliate agreements. schultmc got some info from MikeK, expecting more soon.
building of search index running again, small bits in off hours.. at 40%
Ready to try an import.. mindless will prepare a file for ckdake.
For now we'll have to download a tgz of updates and commit ourselves, but that may change later.
No updates this week
h0bbel / ckdake get nervous on new G1 releases due to insufficient testing
If releasing a new version of G1 requires us to put more resources in the G1 section of the forums, then this is a bad thing for the project.
Quality control has been lacking in recent releases
We agree that G1.5.x releases need more testing and that G1.6 should be blocked until it has received sufficient testing
A G1.5 testing plan shouldn't be that hard: A matrix of major features + changes from the changelog vs. browser/server env. Exhaustive tesring is not necessary, just major features + changes since the last release.
G1.6 testing needs much more work. More environments and a more detailed feature list should span the matrix.
bharat and mindless to do dry run for RC-1 release, then do RC-1 release when ready
ckdake to do README->QSG changes (see docs section above)