Meeting Notes: Feb 7 2008 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Feb 7 2008
From Gallery Codex
- ckdake (running + notes)
- bharat (late)
- schultmc: (uberlate)
- confusion about notification e-mails from ccollab but it's figured out now! reviews in progress with jmullan
- no estimated date of next release yet
- 4 open reviews left, 1 in progress (confusion about what moves reviews from planning->review states)
- Bharat has no more travel for a while and will be catching up on reviews.
- Summer of Code coming up!
- Not much benefit to us directly from prior years due to distraction to development team
- Need more specific projects
- agreed to try and get 1 student this year.
- if Google doesn't do SoC, we can fund one student
- Season of Usability - we are signed up and will find out soon if we were accepted as a project
- MySQL Con 2008: April 15-18 - jmullan might be able to go. ckdake might be able to go too.
Action Items For Next Week
(bold ones are overdue)
- see if schultmc is interested in coordinating SoC again.
- review fix for GR java issue in G1
- make sure new icons for iconpacks get committed
- catch up reviews backlog
- give valiant feedback on bug fixes (g2.3 blockers marked as "needs discussion")
- polish off slideshow changes
- give valiant feedback on bug fixes
- continue doing G1 reviews
- maps module on GMC (no due date)
- finish up askimet task, start on another
- schedule date for next G1 releases so ckdake can be ready
- finish putting together MS testing plan
- fix 1-2 blockers by next meeting
- start the English only release stuff
- bug 1885492
- figure out what needs to be done to get us 1 SoC student.
- create a very short list of good projects for a SoC student
Completed Action items from last week
- make sure all new reviews are "restricted"
- continued doing G1 reviews
- work on the installer to support installation with new language packages
- finish review of language manager (or atleast first pass)
- 1 more bug fixed