Meeting Notes: Mar 29 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: Mar 29 2007
From Gallery Codex
Gallery 2.2 / 2.2.1
- Is completed
- The 2.2 experimental plug-in repository is live.
Summer of Code
- schultmc asked the mentors to review and rank the applications in the next few days. That gives us a chance to get some feedback before the deadline in case further investigation is warranted.
- valiant supplied the direct link to the application list.
- No updates on the survey / usability this week.
- ckdake continues to work on evaluating 'pootle' and that it is a challenge to set up.
- Greek made a huge jump from 29% to 96%
- Waiting for a G1 story on GMC from tim_j
- ckdake will probably get the release 1.5 packaged to night (March 29th)
Gallery 2.3 Roadmap
- There are a lot of important enhancements that can be done without a major API bump.
- The potential list already looks to big for 6 months time frame
- Team members should give some thought to what they would like to see for next weeks meeting.
- The current roadmap can be found at http://codex.galleryproject.org/Gallery2:Roadmap:2.3
- bharat has already started adding event logging to 2.3
- Hopefully more people will contribute to the roadmap, if not as high-priority goals, then as community or low-priority goals.
- tim_j to create a G1 story.
- schultmc to put PCMag/InformationWeek scans in the GMC G2.
- h0bbel to post something about InformationWeek in the next "nice news" article.
- h0bbel will create a wiki page for "nice news" suggested topics and work on the next "nice news" article.
Closed action items
- Gallery 2.2.1 was released.
- mindless to move the nzdi theme from drupal-dev to GMC.