Meeting Notes: May 03 2007 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: May 03 2007
From Gallery Codex
Summer of Code
- Mentors and students should be preparing for the start of the coding portion of the SoC.
- jablko will find a bug for Uday (bharat suggests this one)
Gallery 2.3 Roadmap
- Item delete redesign mostly complete (valiant says "needs some fixes")
- talmdal on vacation, but import/export task is nearing completion
- No update from Signe on akismet module
- valiant sent out design doc for ItemAdd refactoring, needs review/response
- bharat under pressure at work, probably won't have gallery time until this weekend
- jablko has fixed webdav bugs in the branch and will be looking to merge it into trunk soon
- Still waiting for date preferences on the GalleryCon2007 page.
- Melody has contacted Bharat, and will submit a proposal within 1.5 weeks
- jmullan is going to let Melody organize SF instead of Minneapolis
- No updates this week. From last week: ckdake continues to work on evaluating 'pootle' and that it continues to be a challenge to set up.
- schultmc away this week. No updates this week.
- tim_j to schedule the "week of g1.6"
Closed action items