Meeting Notes: May 20 2008 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: May 20 2008
From Gallery Codex
- ckdake (notes)
- ymhee_bcex (virshu)
Summer of Code
- johndbritton is getting settled in beijing, should be finished with design doc soon
- phinze is doing a unit test for his intro task
Summer of Usability
- talmdal has fix up for review on new p8 bug from ozgreg (admin timeout in integrations)
- Digibug-Gallery parter id will be new default: easier to activate digibug printing.
- jmullan is updating icon sampler to catch missing icons and working with Paul to get more icons
- bharat and valiant imported all the changes into the private 2.2.5 branch. now we need to do some testing before we make packages and announce it to the redistributors
- still going to simultaneously do 2.2.5 and 2.3-RC1
- reviews process is still very slow (8 open reviews last week, now 17 open)
- bharat and jmullan have both been doing reviews, and will both continue to do so.
- 1.5.8-RC1 and 1.6-alpha4 on May 31st.
- designer is working on t-shirt design
- Sad that so many people can't make it but ITS ON!
Action Items For Next Week
(bold ones are overdue)
- harass bharat about G1 reviews, G2 reviews, SoC
- dry run of G2 release process
- hunt down people to finish up blockers
- follow up with fryfrog to do some SQLite testing (from several months ago nightly -> upgrade to latest in SVN)
- commit icons for paularmstrongdesigns and KSIcons
- maps module on GMC (no due date)
- continue work on G1 security issues including backporting to 1.5 series.
- update us on corporation status "Real Soon Now"
- backport fixes and ask for code reviews or contact the security team to see if 2.2.5 can go in (after end of next friday when school is over and will have more time)
- add radio buttons for Gallery Plan/Your own plan in digibug module.
Not at Meeting
- finish putting together MS testing plan
- add more to test matrix for other platforms
- look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)
- ping phinze for SoC updates
Completed Action items from last week
- take over driving 2.2.5
- look over review #621 and get that in