Meeting Notes: July 15 2008 - Gallery Codex
Meeting Notes: July 15 2008
From Gallery Codex
- ckdake (notes)
- bharat (burrito)
- 1.5.8 and 1.6-alpha4 -> one last security fix in
- ckdake will do packaging tonight
- everyone will test in the following 24 hours
- ckdake will release 1.5.8 and 1.6-a4 thursday
- schultmc will get 1.5.8 on backports.org and talk to Debian about getting it "all the way in"
- This weekend!
- we will call talmdal in the middle of the night
- jkhilden will be in, we should discuss G2+UI as a group for ~1hr at some point
- team meeting for ~1hr on Saturday
Summer of Usability
Summer of Code
- mid-term evals are in by all mentors and students, both students are getting paid their midterm amount.
- talmdal will ping johndbritton again. he is sick and behind a bit
- alecmyers is helping bigtime with rapid feedback to phinze
- talmdal thinks we are mostly ready. just have to change core module version and commit it
- ckdake will do the 2.3 RC1 push once packages are built and tested
Action Items For Next Week
(bold ones are overdue)
- continue to get fryfrog/talmdal to help with some release testing
- continue to harass bharat about G1 reviews, G2 reviews, SoC
- update us on corporation status "Real Soon Now"
- backport fixes and ask for code reviews or contact the security team to see if 2.2.5 can go in
- look through integrations page on codex and update (remove obsoletes)
Not at Meeting
- finish putting together MS testing plan
- add more to test matrix for other platforms
Completed Action items from last week